- What is the Relationship between www.immanuelapproach.com, www.outsmartingyourself.org, and www.kclehman.com websites?
Questions about Immanuel Network Directory
- What is the Immanuel Network Directory? A public directory where people using the Immanuel Approach around the world can post their profile and make contact with one another.
- How do I access the Immanuel Network Directory? Click here and then read the cautions and click “proceed to Immanuel Network Directory”.
- Do I have to create an account to find and contact people on the Immanuel Network directory? No.
- Additional more technical questions about the directory are answered here.
Questions About Lehman Availability
- Are Dr. Lehman and/or pastor Charlotte available for individual Immanuel sessions?
- Is Dr. Lehman available for office, phone, or e-mail consultations?
- What’s the best phone number for contacting Dr. Lehman?
Using the Immanuel approach with Diverse Populations (children, non-christians, etc.)
- Do you have materials translated into other languages?
- Can you use the Immanuel approach with children?
- Can you use the Immanuel approach with non-Christians?
- How do you include the Immanuel approach in the care of people with clinical mental illnesses? In the care of people taking psychiatric medications?
- Is the Immanuel approach effective for attachment trauma?
Questions Asked by Facilitators
- Questions regarding lay people offering Immanuel approach sessions:
- As a mental health professional, Can I bill insurance for Immanuel approach sessions?
- Do you have an essay about informed consent to use the Immanuel approach? Yes. Click here to view an explanatory essay and a sample informed consent form.
- How long will it take for a person to be healed using the Immanuel approach?
Finding a Facilitator or Trainer
- How/where can I find someone to facilitate Immanuel approach emotional healing for me?
- How/where can I get training regarding the Immanuel approach?